BRAIN BLAST TOPIC

TITLE: "DEATH DRAMA"
You are lying on a hospital bed. A doctor come in your room and he said that you only have a day left in your life.

Disregarding panic and stress...

What will be your ideal before death experience?

What is the last things you want to do before your death?

And so if you are open enough to foresee your ideal before death experience, you may share your answer here.

For previous Brain Blast Topics click here.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 1, 2009

Brain Blast Topic Answers - Death Drama

If you only have a day remaining in your life...

On your last day on earth, what will be the thing that you want to have or do?

for that particular scenario... the last thing i want to do before my death would probably be a whole day of fun with my family and friends and also I'll probably watch my favorite T.V. show and I'll also listen to my favorite radio station for the last time. I want my last day to be a happy one. I want it to be tearless so that it would be the experience that I'll be carrying on right after my death.

Now that i have shared my answer, i want to know yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment