BRAIN BLAST TOPIC

TITLE: "DEATH DRAMA"
You are lying on a hospital bed. A doctor come in your room and he said that you only have a day left in your life.

Disregarding panic and stress...

What will be your ideal before death experience?

What is the last things you want to do before your death?

And so if you are open enough to foresee your ideal before death experience, you may share your answer here.

For previous Brain Blast Topics click here.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Got a hip hit counTer

If you guys could still remember, i got a simple hit counter here in my blog.

And if you are wondering what happened to that hit counter, here is the story behind it...

The hit counter is working very well on my first few days in blogging here at blogspot. The hit counter had already counted 91 hits for my blog and i was so happy then since I'm approaching my first 100 Hits...

but unfortunately, the fun has to be cut because there was a time wherein i was customizing my site and my computer suddenly hanged... and as expected my unfinished works in my blog was damaged and that includes my first hit counter...

and so i had to delete my hit counter before it expires and reaches my first 100 hits...

after that, i didn't bother myself to put a new one since i'm have not been having many viewers then and so a hit counter will be useless...

but lately, something changed my mind that made me search for a new hit counter... and that is when i found out that one of my previous American idol blog is featured in an american idol fan site... and so i decided that it must be the time to work on my blog more and that includes adding more gadgets in my site...

my latest additions to my site are the hit counter, the link list and the guestbook...

I actually found the nice and hip hit counter provider link at Russelites Music... and so i'm so grateful that i was able to find Russelites Music. I would also like to add that Russelites Music also offers links wherein you can download songs in mp3 format and it includes studio versions of many american idol performances.

HAHAHAHAHA... the final laughs are mine because finally, i was able to find a hip hit counter for my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment