BRAIN BLAST TOPIC

TITLE: "DEATH DRAMA"
You are lying on a hospital bed. A doctor come in your room and he said that you only have a day left in your life.

Disregarding panic and stress...

What will be your ideal before death experience?

What is the last things you want to do before your death?

And so if you are open enough to foresee your ideal before death experience, you may share your answer here.

For previous Brain Blast Topics click here.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 21, 2009

FIRST WEEK IN COLLEGE

http://homepage.mac.com/jdalisay/blog/user_files/diliman.jpg
My first week in college was a blast. I would say that it was a blast because all of my professors are cool and very conversational. Starting it of with my Math 17 professor, Sir Allan Junio is such a cool professor. He teaches with fun and one of my favorite is when he makes analogies of math and life. One of my favorite is when he showed that the set containing the letters of trashes is the same as the set containing the letters of hearts (LOL) and that the set containing the letters of tears is within the set containing the letters of hearts (LOL).

Next would be Mrs. Herrera, who we first thought to be strict but ended out to be very conversational and cool as well. One of the things that I will never forget about her is when she said that she’s teaching a GE course because the best teacher was required to teach in BIO1 (LOL). Her class is full of information and fun and she never fail on keeping our attention to the course and also, it is very evident that she knows what a student needs and experiences.

The rest of my professors are cool as well. My professor in English1 is very talkative in a very positive way in other words she delivers English so well. My professor in Stat114 is cool as well. She speaks direct to the point and also she got a lot of surprises in our class and I really don’t have any idea on how long I will be surprised. My Socio10 professor is cool as well because Ms. Cases is the only teacher I have that let her students decide on most activities and that includes grading. We also have debate in her class and I’m still clueless but ecstatic on what we’ll do in her class. My PE class is also cool though I still don’t know who will be our professor in that class but nevertheless bands and balls as a PE is very profitable.

Aside from my professors, new set friends also constitutes onto my brain blasting first week. Most of my new friends are my blockmates and most of them are staying dormitories. (LOL) My classmates are also cool though I don’t know most of them yet.

I’m still looking forward to harder challenges in a college life and so I always keep myself equipped with a healthy body and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment