BRAIN BLAST TOPIC

TITLE: "DEATH DRAMA"
You are lying on a hospital bed. A doctor come in your room and he said that you only have a day left in your life.

Disregarding panic and stress...

What will be your ideal before death experience?

What is the last things you want to do before your death?

And so if you are open enough to foresee your ideal before death experience, you may share your answer here.

For previous Brain Blast Topics click here.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2009

UP STATSOC Freshies Day

UP Statistical Society held a freshies day activity few minutes ago and it was a whole lot of fun. Our batch was well bonded through their activities.

The first activity was a getting to know you activity wherein each of us (freshmen) should have a creative way of introducing ourselves. Some danced; some were too shy, some spoke in other language and many more but what I did was a bit of singing. I sung FAME like this: “remember my name! Van!” After that, I sung the phrase – And I’m from Block O-3 – in my own tune and as usual, I did a lot of slurs in it.

After that, the first game was Stat En Ek Ek. It is a quiz game with any topics available under the sun. They asked about the important staffs in UP, movies, Statistics and a lot more. My favorite question is probably the middle initial of someone (I forgot who he is.). That’s my favorite because I was able to answer it correctly by just wild guessing. LOL

We played a hybrid game of charades and pass the message. Also, we played Bahay, Baboy and Bagyo in which I ended up making some consequence.

The whole duration of the activity is full of energy and fun and there are more things to expect esp. the “Hawa thingie” and also the Freshies Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment