BRAIN BLAST TOPIC

TITLE: "DEATH DRAMA"
You are lying on a hospital bed. A doctor come in your room and he said that you only have a day left in your life.

Disregarding panic and stress...

What will be your ideal before death experience?

What is the last things you want to do before your death?

And so if you are open enough to foresee your ideal before death experience, you may share your answer here.

For previous Brain Blast Topics click here.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 11, 2009

Brain Blast Topic "A Taste of Hollywood" - answers


Brain Blast Archive 002
TITLE: "A TASTE OF HOLLYWOOD"


If you suddenly wake up as a HOT, POPULAR and HIGHLY INFLUENTIAL Hollywood celebrity, what will you do?

Knowing that the situation is temporary and would only last until your next sleep.

I want to know what will you do.

So if you think that the brain blast topic is interesting enough to tickle your imagination and fantasies, you may share your answer here.


If you were given a chance to be a hot, popular and highly influential Hollywood celebrity, what will you do?

I got this topic from RX few weeks ago and i answered like this:

"I will immortalize my celebrity-ego by having my own wax figure version. Then I'll use my highly influential character to have my wax figure be included in a museum of Hollywood legends. then, I'll do whatever i can't do as an ordinary person"

I want to know what's in your mind so share your answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment