BRAIN BLAST TOPIC

TITLE: "DEATH DRAMA"
You are lying on a hospital bed. A doctor come in your room and he said that you only have a day left in your life.

Disregarding panic and stress...

What will be your ideal before death experience?

What is the last things you want to do before your death?

And so if you are open enough to foresee your ideal before death experience, you may share your answer here.

For previous Brain Blast Topics click here.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 18, 2009

I missed It! So Customized

I have not been updating my Blog lately because my mood was damn affected and depressed by the fact that I won’t be able to watch the concert of the David’s, which might not happen again. But here I am again, recovering my mood. But I must say that I’m not yet fully recovered in the sense that I really have to do something to compensate for what I had just missed.

Well, lately I have been thinking of what I should do to make myself feel better. Since the whole problem is all connected with my American Idol addiction, I thought that I should just invest on customized idol merchandises with designs that I could only have. I think that solution would also be in preparation for their next concert here, which I am expecting since they have been saying that Filipinos had surprised them due to our very warm reception.

Actually, I am not that disappointed at all because for at least I wasn’t able to miss any of their TV appearances and also I was able to come to David Cook’s meet and greet session at SM North EDSA. When I was in the amphitheater for David Cook’s appearance, I just felt so funny that many people still come to that meet and greet session even though there is no personal photograph taking and autograph signing allowed. In addition, David Cook will not sing and will just appear to answer some questions. I was there two hours before the appearance of David Cook and I was like already sitting on the stairs at the far end of the theater because all of the seats were already occupied. The meet and greet session gave a lot of interesting information of what David C. has been doing in Manila. It was said that he shopped around SM, specifically at ALDO shoes, before he appeared at the theater. Also, it was said that he would watch a Filipino movie after the meet and greet session. Also, the most interesting thing it has implied is that I’m so desperate because the meet and greet session only lasted for 10-15 minutes (LOL) and I like waited for 2 hours and paid 140 pesos but nevertheless for an addict that can’t watch the concert that would be very satisfying.

Lastly, the only thing I could say is that I wish that they will come back as soon as I have enough money. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment