BRAIN BLAST TOPIC

TITLE: "DEATH DRAMA"
You are lying on a hospital bed. A doctor come in your room and he said that you only have a day left in your life.

Disregarding panic and stress...

What will be your ideal before death experience?

What is the last things you want to do before your death?

And so if you are open enough to foresee your ideal before death experience, you may share your answer here.

For previous Brain Blast Topics click here.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Praying For Some Gold Tickets

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUXjmMMRurSDtoTL1MG1Y2D5YiHEyG2mRfd_XSqsDiCRRRBhbmcIEQ9GpZEzg8IpM4i0igdvV1xS2XomrubE99MMg-ehlqb-5avh_5Thj4mXSPmFNrKN3_Z-BQ2ldFTMvHfNvSGRhnW-Gg/s320/david-vs-david.jpg
I’ve been a fan of American idol for as long as I can remember and it always drives me crazy every time someone from the one of the greatest shows of today’s era visits Manila. It drives me crazy because I always end up being stuck at home and just trying to imagine that I’m in the concert of my favorite idol.

I’m so unlucky because it is happening again. It is driving me crazy because two of my favorite idols are now here in manila the DAVID’S – David Archuleta & David Cook. It is just three days before their concert at the Mall of Asia and up to now, I’m still praying for some angel to give a gold ticket for at least because I would rather catch them at their mall shows or T.V. appearances than watching them through binoculars from the very back part of the concert hall. It is just so funny that I would still rather be picky despite my frustration and desperation to watch their concert.

But in case I’ll be missing their concert, I’ll be promising to myself that I’ll be watching Adam Lambert’s concert in manila if he will visit because he too is one of my favorites. Also, if I’ll miss the concert of the David’s, I’ll be also promising to myself that I won’t miss Simon Cowell’s visit here in Manila because for me, he is the greatest talent critic and also it would be a great pleasure to be able to feel his highness.

I can't make this blog longer anymore because i could feel the frustration in every single letter that i typed in. . . LOL

And so...

Lastly, if you were able to feel my frustration and misery; please, please, please give me some gold tickets for at least. =((

No comments:

Post a Comment