BRAIN BLAST TOPIC

TITLE: "DEATH DRAMA"
You are lying on a hospital bed. A doctor come in your room and he said that you only have a day left in your life.

Disregarding panic and stress...

What will be your ideal before death experience?

What is the last things you want to do before your death?

And so if you are open enough to foresee your ideal before death experience, you may share your answer here.

For previous Brain Blast Topics click here.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 9, 2009

RX 93.1 Monster Radio: non-stop radio fun and action



http://en.wikipilipinas.org/images/a/aa/Rx931.gif

http://paulignatius.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/the-rx-family.jpg
THe RaDio JockS

http://japosblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/chicodelamar.jpg
CHICO and DELAMAR (my Favorite pic)


I really do not listen that much to radio because at home, we usually don’t have batteries readied for the radio. But one day, my sister bought me a cell phone that has a built-in radio and that is the day I started listening to radio.

At first, I was actually bothered that I might not be able to find an FM radio station that would not bore me. Luckily, in the middle of my search, I found the most perfect station to match my personality and that is RX 93.1 monster radio.

I still fairly remember the first thing I have listened to in RX that made me an avid fan of it. I was in a school service and I’m trying to make myself have a boost that morning so that I would be bursting with energy. And so, I’m in the search of the most interesting station to listen to. I suddenly heard Chico and Delamar talking about the best dumb blonde moments and since I’m one of the corny kings in our batch, a best-selling funny joke would definitely boost my interest because I could use it on my advantage even though it still usually ends up corny despite the intense hilariousness of the joke. I still actually remember the joke and it goes similar to this:

There’s a dumb blonde who go on a library. She then goes to the librarian and she said, “Miss, my order is a burger and a regular fries.” The librarian then said, “This is a library.” The dumb blonde then whispered, “Miss, my order is a burger and a regular fries.” LOL

And so, that particular joke made me listen to RX again on the same radio show. Expecting that I’ll be getting a new funny thing that I could share but this time, I listened with some of my friends and I was satisfied beyond my expectations. The topic that time was gay names similar to bebe gandanghari and the funny entries that I and my friends like the most are:

Miley Bag
Michelle Obamshell
Yvonne mangmaylayanglumipad

And after that day, I formally got myself addicted to RX. After morning rush, I got addicted to All Access with jocks- Rico and Danielle- and I think that was the first days of the BRO SHOW. After All Access, I got to listen more to jumpstart with jocks- Gino and Fran. Lately, Jumpstart was so exciting because of the twitter war between Gino and Fran and Gino LOST. And so, he has to wear a dress and the consequence just happened earlier this day. And so, if you want to see Gino Quillamor in a dress, try to check out jumpstart’s multiply account but I’m not sure if it is already there. Lastly, I got to listen to Playtime with Hazel but I like it the most during Fridays because it is earlier and Danielle and radio one’s Willjay are there. Playtime is also one of my favorites because I always try to find time to be on-line at ym so that I could participate on the hot topic and most esp. on my favorite – Willjay’s little thing. I am actually wondering if Willjay is just creating all of those little things out of his mind or is just searching on some source. Those are the usual radio programs that I listen to because I rarely listen at other time slots.

Also, RX helps me fall asleep every time I have my vampire moments/sleepless nights though sometimes I get a little too excited that instead of falling asleep, it kept me awake. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment